Learn to harness the power of large-scale consumer data by translating data statistics and analysis into impactful business decisions with this highly in-demand degree. As a STEM qualification, this degree makes you eligible for a three-year working visa (OPT) in the U.S. after graduation.
Non-U.S. residents who receive a Masters in Business Analytics currently qualify for up to three years OPT (Optional Practical Training) in the U.S. after their studies. All graduate students receive one year OPT; Masters in Business Analytics students can then qualify for a further two years if they are working in a degree-related job and their employer submits for the extension.
- Graduates with a minimum of one year’s work experience OR a bachelors in a business related subject
Home campus options:
- San Francisco, Boston
- This program is also offered as a distance learning, online program run in EST (Boston) timezone
Rotation campus options:
- Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai
Length of program:
- 11 months
– Business Intelligence Analyst
– Business Insights Analyst
– Commercial Insights Manager
– Business Analyst
– Data Science Manager
– Risk Analyst
– Data Analyst
Plan your next career move with our Career Mapper, a new first-of-its-kind career exploration tool, that analyzes millions of job postings worldwide to tell you what your target role involves, the salary you can expect, and the skills you need to get it.
*Please note the Virtual Masters in Business Analytics is not eligible for OPT.