Delivered over 14 months, the program offers an opportunity to be supervised on any aspect of your work, individually and in a group of similarly experienced consultants. The first two modules are based on a series of six intensive two-day workshops at Ashridge. The third is the accreditation module through which, in a reflective description of the participant's supervision portfolio and relational philosophy combined with a live demonstration and discussion of supervision, the candidate demonstrates that he or she has achieved an appropriate level of competence.
Module 1: Advanced Coaching Supervision
- Workshop 1: 29 & 30 April 2019
- Workshop 2: 20 & 21 June 2019
- Workshop 3: 16 & 17 September 2019
- Submission Date: 4 November 2019
Module 2: Advanced Organization Development Supervision
- Workshop 1: 2 & 3 December 2019
- Workshop 2: 3 & 4 February, 2020
- Workshop 3: 9 & 10 March 2020
- Submission Date: 4 May 2020
Module 3: Ashridge Supervisor Accreditation Process
- Supervision Accreditation Process: 6 July 2020
- Submission Date: 15 June 2020
Teaching methods include input, sharing of theory, frameworks and models of coaching supervision, small and full group discussion, pair work, experiential work, and work with video (as well as the use of some ‘video classics’). Each workshop includes a session of live supervision in small groups, where creative methods of supervision are demonstrated and participants have the opportunity to supervise and receive live supervision. You will be invited to bring questions emerging from your coaching work and will be encouraged to bring video (or audio) recordings as examples of your coaching in action.