This degree in Executive Coaching focuses on helping participants to integrate theory, research and skills from existing coaching practice, organization development, and psychotherapy. The program is intended to develop reflective practitioners who are able to critique their own work and continuously develop as coaching professionals.
The program is delivered in five modules and students do not have to commit to the full degree until the end of Module 3. For Module 1 you can choose one of two options: Coaching for Organization Consultants (click link for more information) or Team Coaching for Consultants. Module 3 enables you to prepare to become an Ashridge Accredited Coach, a popular certification that has been helping coaches to excel since 2002.
- Coaching for Organization Consultants or Team Coaching for Consultants
- Start dates 2019 – 2020: 7 October 2019, 12 March 2020, 18 May 2020
- Start dates 2019: 17 November (Team coaching)
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete list of workshop dates
- Personal reflection journey - runs alongside module 1
- Ashridge accreditation process - 2019 dates, 2020 dates
- Depending on your personal journey and level of experience, Module 3 can be taken independently of the other modules of the Masters Program
- Module 4:
- Inquiry into the coaching profession
- Module 5:
- Inquiry into coaching in action
- Module 4 and Module 5 make up the 2nd year of the Masters Program and run alongside each other