Hult ranked 17th Best International MBA by Bloomberg Businessweek
Having previously been included in Bloomberg’s Best U.S. Business School rankings, this year the school entered the International category to more accurately reflect the global nature of its programs and campus network.
Hult’s review adds to a growing list of publications who have ranked the school’s programs among the best in the world, including:
In February 2016, Hult debuted as a Tier One Business School in CEO Magazine’s 2016 MBA rankings, in both the North America MBA rankings and the Global EMBA rankings.
Hult also recently climbed 20 places to #19 in the world in the latest round of rankings published by América Economia, one of the most widely read and respected economics and finance journals in Latin America.
“We’re very pleased with the latest rankings published by Bloomberg Businessweek,” said Hult president, Dr. Stephen Hodges. “Our continued presence in these competitive rankings is a testament to the hard work and dedication of Hult’s faculty, staff, and students.”
Additional Hult rankings:
- 13th Best Masters in Management (for Hult’s Masters in International Business) –The Economist, 2017
- 17th Best International Business School – Bloomberg BusinessBest Business Schools 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration program listed in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Undergraduate Business Schools 2016
- Hult reviewed as one of Poets & Quants Best International Business Schools
- Hult ranked number 19 in the world by América Economia
- Hult MBA program ranked 15th best by Forbes
- Hult International Business School is Ranked # 1 in Percentage Salary Increase by The Economist
- Hult Reviews on Facebook
Hult offers a range of highly skills-focused and employability-driven business school programs including a range of MBA options and a comprehensive one year Masters in International Business. To find out more, take a look at our blog MBA vs. EMBA: What’s the difference? Download a brochure or get in touch today to find out how Hult can help you to learn about the business world, the future, and yourself.