Hult International Business School is Ranked # 1 in Percentage Salary Increase by The Economist
(LONDON – October 17, 2012) For the third year running, The Economist’s Which MBA? ranking, names Hult’s MBA program as the undisputed leader in percentage salary increase – ahead of all other business schools.
The Economist, which bases its scores on feedback from recent graduates, also ranked Hult first for the diversity of recruiters. This ranking measures how broadly students were recruited from companies across 11 sectors, including consulting, financial services, pharmaceuticals, technology, and non-for-profit.
Hult was also acclaimed for the internationalism of its alumni, making it into the top five. Just a handful of the schools in The Economist’s three-year study have campuses in multiple countries. Of these, Hult (which has campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, plus rotation centers in São Paulo and New York City) is best equipped to offer its students a truly international experience. At any given time, Hult has students from more than 140 different countries studying at its campuses, taught by world-class faculty with extensive business experience. Students can also benefit from being part of a diverse network of more than 8,000 alumni.
“By embracing diversity, welcoming new technology and giving our students the chance to study in the world’s most exciting economies, we’ve developed a truly unique and global learning experience,” said Hult President Dr. Stephen Hodges. “Graduates are increasingly expected to enter the employment market with an understanding of subtle cultural differences, and these results show that we’re helping them achieve that.”
He added: “Only the best business schools are selected for inclusion in the annual Which MBA? ranking, and I’m delighted that our learning environment – so often praised by students and global corporations – has been awarded such an impressive overall score.”
The 2012 Which MBA? ranks Hult as the 21st-best MBA program in the United States and the 31st-best in the world – beating out respected institutions like Oxford and Boston University.
About Hult International Business School
Hult is the world’s most international business school with campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and rotation centers in New York City and São Paulo. The School offers a range of business-focused programs including MBA, Executive MBA, Master and Bachelor degrees. Hult’s one-year MBA program is ranked 1st in Post-Graduate Salary Increase by The Economist, as well as, 1st in International Experience and 3rd in International Business by the Financial Times. www.hult.edu.
Additional Hult rankings:
- 13th Best Masters in Management (for Hult’s Masters in International Business) –The Economist, 2017
- 17th Best International Business School – Bloomberg BusinessBest Business Schools 2016
- 19th Best Custom Programs, globally – The Financial Times, Executive Education rankings 2016
- 50th Best EMBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- 60th Best MBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration program listed in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Undergraduate Business Schools 2016
- Hult reviewed as one of Poets & Quants Best International Business Schools
- Hult ranked number 19 in the world by América Economia
- Hult MBA program ranked 15th best by Forbes
- Hult International Business School is Ranked # 1 in Percentage Salary Increase by The Economist
- Hult Reviews on Facebook
Hult offers a range of highly skills-focused and employability-driven business school programs including a range of MBA options and a comprehensive one year Masters in International Business. To find out more, take a look at our blog What are the keys to effective leadership? Download a brochure or get in touch today to find out how Hult can help you to learn about the business world, the future, and yourself.