Hult International Business School has this week climbed 5 places in The Economist Which MBA rankings to number 60 in the world, ahead of University of Cambridge, University of Oxford and George Washington University.
The Economist’s ranking is one of the most comprehensive of its kind and finds the business schools with the best MBAs by ranking and sorting institutions into four categories before finding an overall score. These categories are:
- The opening of new career opportunities
- Personal development and educational experience
- Increase in salary
- Potential to network
Hult’s review placed it at 60 in the overall ranking, but the school performed even higher in some of the subcategories:
– #2 for diversity of recruiters
– #11 for student diversity, up 11 places
– #17 for educational experience, up 10 places
– #24 for salary increase
Dr. Stephen Hodges, President of Hult International Business School, said of the news: “We’re very pleased to have climbed in The Economist rankings this year, especially as these rankings are very student-focused. We’re particularly pleased to see that we’ve ranked highly in areas our students value such as student diversity and salary increase post-MBA.”
The ranking methodology used by The Economist can be found here.
This latest ranking adds to a growing list of publications who have reviewed Hult’s programs and ranked them among the best in the world, including:
- 17th Best International Business School – Bloomberg BusinessBest Business Schools 2016
- 19th Best Custom Programs, globally – The Financial Times, Executive Education rankings 2016
- 50th Best EMBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- 60th Best MBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration program listed in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Undergraduate Business Schools 2016
Hult offers both full and part-time MBAs, as well as one-year Masters programs, a broad range of open and custom Executive Education courses, and a Bachelor of Business Administration undergraduate program. Hult have campus locations in San Francisco, Boston, London, Dubai, Shanghai, New York, and Ashridge (U.K.) and their programs enable students to study at several locations over the course of their program.
If you would like to find out more about Hult’s programs, download a brochure here.
- Hult reviewed as one of Poets & Quants Best International Business Schools
- Hult ranked number 19 in the world by América Economia
- Hult MBA program ranked 15th best by Forbes
- Hult International Business School is Ranked # 1 in Percentage Salary Increase by The Economist
- Hult Reviews on Facebook
Hult offers a range of highly skills-focused and employability-driven business school programs including a range of MBA options and a comprehensive one year Masters in International Business. To find out more, take a look at our blog Skills & networks: How my MBA made me an entrepreneur. Download a brochure or get in touch today to find out how Hult can help you to learn about the business world, the future, and yourself.