Hult International Business School Is Great Place to Work-Certified™!
Hult International Business School is now a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization. Hult is officially certified in all three countries where campuses are located – United States, United Kingdom, and United Arab Emirates – as well as in Hong Kong.
Certification™ is achieved by confirming that at least 65% of employees have a consistently positive experience at their place of work, based on validated employee feedback gathered by Great Place to Work®.
“I’m immensely proud of our team’s overall commitment to Hult as an organization, to our students, and to each other as valued colleagues,” said Matt Lilley, President at Hult International Business School.
“With feedback from our entire global staff, we now have an accurate picture of the Hult employee experience and a benchmark against which to measure ourselves in the future,” he added. “We’re proud of our international workforce of passionate and talented doers around the globe and will continue to provide staff with a safe, supportive work environment in which everyone can thrive and succeed.”
Through the Certification™ process, employee feedback is captured and details about the programs and practices that make a workplace unique are identified. Hult staff recognized the following as strengths with regards to working in the organization:
- 96% of employees believe that Hult is a physically safe place to work
- 91% of staff feel that people are treated fairly at Hult regardless of their sexual orientation
- 86% of people feel that when you join Hult, you are made to feel welcome
- 83% of employees feel that people celebrate special events at Hult
- 82% of staff feel they can take time off from work they think it’s necessary
- 81% of staff feel that people at Hult care about each other
- 80% of people feel like they can be themselves at Hult
- 80% of employees believe that people at Hult are given a lot of responsibility
- 79% of staff believe that Hult facilities contribute to a good working environment
- 74% of employees think that Hult is a fun place to work
“We congratulate Hult on achieving its Certification™,” said Benedict Gautrey, Managing Director of Great Place to Work® UK. “Organizations that put the employee experience at the heart of business gain employee trust and are able to build a great workplace culture that delivers outstanding results.”
Thank you to all Hult team members for your hard work and dedication!