Hult International Business School Ranks 1st in International Experience and 3rd in International Business in the Financial Times MBA Ranking
(LONDON – January 31, 2012) The annual Financial Times Global MBA Ranking of business schools found that Hult provides students with the most International Experience, based on overseas curriculum and learning opportunities. This rank was further supported by Hult’s climb to #3 in International Business beating rivals such as Insead and London Business School.
“Hult students have the opportunity to learn and acquire international work experience by participating in our global campus rotation to Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai or Shanghai,” said Dr. Stephen Hodges, President of Hult International Business School.
“Future leaders looking to accelerate their career would benefit from Hult’s global business education and the opportunity to develop real-world experience through international action projects.”
Hult also ranks among the top 10 business schools for International Mobility, which measures the ease in which students secure international employment upon graduation. Hult maintained its position in the top 20 for Career Progress based on its ability to advance student’s job prospects, and for the fourth year in a row, claimed a spot among the top 100 best global business schools with an overall rank of 65.
Dr. Hodges said: “Hult continues to expand its global footprint with the launch of our second campus in central London and the opening of our campus in Shanghai. These efforts, combined with our global faculty and student body from over 120 nationalities, continue to reinforce our reputation as the world’s most international business school.”
About Hult International Business School
Hult is the world’s most international business school with campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai. The School offers a range of business-focused programs including MBA, Executive MBA, Master and Undergraduate degrees. Hult’s one-year MBA program is ranked in the top 30 in the world by The Economist and among the top 100 by the Financial Times.
Additional Hult rankings:
- 13th Best Masters in Management (for Hult’s Masters in International Business) –The Economist, 2017
- 17th Best International Business School – Bloomberg BusinessBest Business Schools 2016
- 19th Best Custom Programs, globally – The Financial Times, Executive Education rankings 2016
- 50th Best EMBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- 60th Best MBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration program listed in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Undergraduate Business Schools 2016
- Hult reviewed as one of Poets & Quants Best International Business Schools
- Hult ranked number 19 in the world by América Economia
- Hult MBA program ranked 15th best by Forbes
- Hult International Business School is Ranked # 1 in Percentage Salary Increase by The Economist
- Hult Reviews on Facebook
Hult offers a range of highly skills-focused and employability-driven business school programs including a range of MBA options and a comprehensive one year Masters in International Business. To find out more, take a look at our blog Hult scores in top 20 in The Economist’s Which MBA? ranking for 2019. Download a brochure or get in touch today to find out how Hult can help you to learn about the business world, the future, and yourself.