Erika Travel Insurance
For peace of mind while you are enrolled at Hult, all students are required to have adequate accident and health insurance. Hult holds a favorable group policy with Erika Insurance Ltd. which any student studying at Hult can join in*. The group policy covers travel and medical for the duration of your degree program.
Highlights of Erika’s worldwide coverage:
*All students are required to have adequate accident and health insurance. The group policy held by Hult International Business School ensures that students have the ability to enjoy a competitive and extensive insurance coverage. Students who are not enrolled at Hult International Business School cannot join in the group policy, it is an exclusive offer only aimed at students who attend Hult. The group policy protects against expenses incurred by accident or illness and provides insurance coverage for loss or theft of baggage and personal effects. Full details will be sent to you along with confirmation of acceptance. Students who do not wish to join in Hult International Business Schools’ group policy are obliged to obtain alternative and adequate insurance and provide a copy of the insurance policy. Erika Travel Insurance may not be available at all Hult campuses, in which case Hult will endeavor to provide other suitable insurance for purchase.
- 24/7 assistance
- Unlimited and worldwide medical coverage including prescriptions
- Unlimited emergency evacuation and repatriation
- Erika pays for two family members to visit in case of very serious illness or accident
- Cash-refund of part of the tuition in case you need to interrupt the program due to serious illness or family death
- All Hult-organized activities such as internships, sports, and excursions are covered
- Generous property coverage, including valuables and cash
- Liability & legal coverage
- School staff can help you on the spot with claim forms and emergency contact details