- 6PM - 6:05PM - Welcome and Introduction by the Program Enrollment Director
- 6:05PM - 6:35PM - Conversation with Prof. Omar Romero-Hernandez moderated by the Program Director
- 6:35PM - 6:45PM - Live Q&A where you get a chance to ask questions.
Prof. Romero-Hernandez is not your stereotypical Business Analytics Professor. He is a Chemical Engineer, turned Business Analyst, who is responsible for educating hundreds of professionals that are shaping the business world right now. If there is anyone who can tell you why you should (or should not) study Business Analytics it is him!
Here are some of the questions we will ask Prof. Romero-Hernandez to give you a taste of the event:
- Why did you shift your career to Business Analytics?
- When you designed this course, what kind of future path were you thinking for Hult graduates?
- What are the challenges you had in putting together a CV for the MSc. BA, in all its forms (PT, Hybrid, Full-Time)?
- Can you tell us a Hult story that you’ll never forget?
- Is Business Analytics the newest trend scary (big companies are producing mass data and there is little workforce able to understand it)?
This event is not focusing on Hult’s Business Analytics Program per se. However, you will still be able to ask enrollment and program-specific questions during the Q&A.