The Hult journey doesn’t begin in a classroom. It begins when future Hultians from all over the world start making connections with their classmates. And during the month of July, we’re helping the global generation get to know each other through an exciting competition.
If you’ve been accepted to Hult, it’s time to introduce yourself, get inspired by your peers, and share what you’re up to before coming to campus.
Here is how to get involved:
- Take a photo or video of how you’re spending your time before Hult—be it traveling somewhere exotic, spending time with friends and family, enjoying a hobby, or preparing for class.
- Tag it with #HiHult and tell us who you are, what you’re up to, and what you’re looking forward to most about heading to Hult.
- Share it on Instagram and be sure to follow us on @hultundergrad and @hultbusinessschool
Between now and 31 July at 12 pm BST, we’ll be getting to know our incoming class and giving away prizes to 5 future Hultians who will be chosen at random.
So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself!
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. This Sweepstakes is only open to accepted students of Hult International Business School for the school year 2018/2019. Employees, directors, officers and principals of Hult International Business School (“COMPANY”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The “#HiHult” contest is run by Hult International Business School and will take place from today to July 31st, 2018 at 12:00 pm (BST). The time will be determined by Hult’s computer servers and all times are British Standard Time. All entries submitted may be used in marketing materials by Hult International Business School. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected, from among all eligible entries received, in a random drawing conducted on or about August 6, 2018 by Hult International Business School. Decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified through their Instagram account.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
1 Hult swag will be given to 5 winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 5 business days of the decision which will be held on or about August 6, 2018 and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Hult International Business School are final and binding in all respects. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Optional excursions and any baggage or medical insurance are the sole responsibility of the prize winners, where applicable. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to Hult International Business School or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the email account associated with the entry.
Introducing our brand-new accommodation option on our Boston campus: Hult House. Located on campus, it's the perfec… https://t.co/qpqNPclPpiFollow
In this webinar, Professor Merron shares findings from his journey which led him to meet with 36 remarkable leaders… https://t.co/opjD5zhH48Follow