The world has certainly changed this year; your plans may have too. Feeling more inspired than ever to take on a new challenge? Hult is excited to announce a new January intake for its popular Masters in International Business and Global MBA programs, starting 2021—so there’s no time like the present to move on your goals for the new year.
Maybe you’re looking to build on your undergraduate studies, or kickstart the next phase of your career. The new January intake offers an accelerated study path which will see you graduate in just eight months, ready to take on the job market in September 2021. You could even use the opportunity to add a second masters as part of Hult’s unique Dual Degree program—giving you double the opportunity to stand out and shine in a crowded candidate pool.
So, why now? Why January? The question really is: why wait?
- Start now, graduate sooner: For prospective candidates in professional roles, the opportunity to complete a masters or MBA in just eight months makes for a less disruptive schedule and minimizes impact on work life.
- Save time and money: The accelerated program is intense, no doubt—but you’ve got what it takes to complete it. Completing the program within eight months will also help save on living costs accrued during your studies.
- Double up with the Dual Degree: Use your time saving to earn a second masters at Hult, completing two programs with just 15 months. Better still, those who apply by November 19 can earn their second degree at no additional cost.*
- Get back on track: For students whose year has already been disrupted by the global pandemic, the January intake offers an opportunity to get back to school ASAP. As extra reassurance, our January intake is covered by the Hult Study Promise, designed to limit disruption to your learning.
- New year, new you: Cliché? Perhaps. But there’s no better motivation than to start 2021 strong with your career front of mind.
“We’re so thrilled to offer a January intake—these are challenging times, and with markets in constant flux, it makes sense for us to add more options for our students. These two accelerated programs offer the most driven and ambitious business students a chance to get going sooner and get ahead quicker. I’m looking forward to seeing what 2021 brings.”
Mona Dhillon, PhD, Dean of Faculty and Programs
With just two months to go and limited spaces available, there’s no time to wait on applying for the new January intake. Start your application today to kick your year off in style.
* Terms & conditions apply, subject to confirming your place. Please speak to your enrollment advisor or visit hult.edu for full terms.