Studying your undergraduate degree at Hult is a super wise investment into your future and we know that everyone’s financial situation is different. Designed to help incoming students undertaking the Bachelor of Business Administration, we offer a range of scholarships that give students from all walks of life a fair opportunity to win.
This is an incredible money-saving opportunity for you to show us how you shine both inside and outside the classroom. Taking two forms, merit-based scholarships and awards, Hult rewards outstanding individuals that demonstrate entrepreneurial passion, exceptional social impact, genius technological ability, and transformational leadership.
The best way to start is to go through the topics and choose the one you feel most comfortable with and best embodies your skillset. To help you get started we’ve put together top tips on how to structure your application, narrate your story in a compelling way and stylistic insights that will make your application stand out from the crowd.
Global Generation Scholarship
Championing those with strong multilingual abilities and inherent global perspectives, this is an excellent opportunity for us to recognise and reward you, whilst enhancing our global reputation as the ultimate multi-cultured campus.
It’s your turn: Submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video that demonstrates your global nomad approach to life by answering one of the following questions:
- How has your global experience/multilingualism contributed to who you are today?
- How have your multi-cultural experiences affected your future ambitions, and how will studying at Hult support your aspirations?
Entrepreneurial Impact Scholarship
If you’ve already developed the fearless heart and mind required for an entrepreneur, then this one is for you. Characterized by passion, perseverance, and resourcefulness, this scholarship supports our most promising students that turn inspiring ideas into enterprising actions. As the old saying goes “actions speak louder than words.”
It’s your turn: Submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video that demonstrates your entrepreneurial spirit by answering one of the following questions:
- Tell us about an idea or project that you have implemented? What have you learned through its success or failure?
- What are your goals as an entrepreneur and how will studying at Hult help you achieve those goals?
Growth Mindset Scholarship
Here at Hult, one of our underlining principles is learning today, leading tomorrow, and we are proud to have students with a forward-thinking approach to business. This scholarship rewards students that aim to better themselves both professionally and academically, in addition to showing achievement in the face of adversity.
It’s your turn: Submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video that demonstrates your transformational thinking by answering one of the following questions:
- Provide an example of a time where you have had to overcome a significant challenge exhibiting a growth mindset.
- What are your future career ambitions and how do you see a growth mindset being critical to achieving them?
Future Leader Scholarship
Aimed at rewarding our most promising students that evidence initiative-driven leadership which impacts their academic, work, or community environments. For the Future Leader Scholarship, Hult is seeking candidates who can lead successfully through motivating others and nurture an innovative spirit on campus.
It’s your turn: Submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video that demonstrates your ‘born a leader’ attitude by answering one of the following questions:
- What makes a successful leader? Explain how you have demonstrated these attributes.
- What are your career aspirations, and how will your experience at Hult help you achieve your goals?
Technology & Innovation Scholarship
At the heart of Hult’s new kind of business education are pioneering students that envision a dynamic digital world and are equipped to succeed in it. This is an exciting scholarship that rewards exceptional students who strive to educate themselves about the technology that is shaping tomorrow, and use that technology to create a cutting-edge future.
It’s your turn: Submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video that demonstrates your inner techno whizz kid by answering one of the following questions:
- If you could change any mobile-friendly application that currently exists what would you change to improve it?
- Provide an example of a personal project demonstrating your passion and creativity for technology and innovation.
Exclusively for DECA member students, this scholarship rewards five inspiring applicants from around the world who are emerging as the next generation of entrepreneurial business leaders. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase the key skills you learnt with DECA and how an education at Hult would benefit you and support your goals.
It’s your turn: Submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video that demonstrates your ambitious and driven personality by answering one of the following questions:
- What makes a business leader successful in the 21st century? Explain how your experience with DECA has helped you develop these traits.
- What are your career aspirations, and how will studying at Hult help you achieve your goals?
Academic Excellence Award
Hult is proud of its extremely bright and distinguished community of students, as such the Academic Excellence Award is given to those who perform strongly in their pre-undergraduate studies and deliver outstanding results.
Candidates will automatically be considered for this award based on the submission of grade documents (equivalent to the following scores):
✔️ A 3.6+ GPA
✔️ SAT score of 1,400+
Social Impact Award
Using business to improve society is a key principle in Hult’s doctrine and we are delighted to reward students committed to supporting social enterprises, implementing solutions to benefit society, and showing passion for making a lasting, positive impact in the world.
Deliver a lasting impact: Submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video illustrating your commitment to social entrepreneurship by answering the following questions:
- Tell us about your involvement in an initiative that has benefited your local community or global society.
- Propose a business plan for a social enterprise and explain how your experience at Hult could help make this a reality.
Visionary Women Award
Hult actively strives to fight against the under-representation of women in many fields, particularly at the highest levels, as such the Visionary Women Award is designed to reward and celebrate exceptional women. As the name suggests, this award is for our most promising female students that seek to revolutionise the global business world with unique ideas and empower fellow peers with drive, motivation and leadership.
Women who influence: Submit a 400-500 word essay or 2-5 minute video demonstrating your innovative approach to business by answering one of the following questions:
- Explain a time where your contributions to a group or project clearly made the outcome more successful?
- What are your career aspirations and how can studying at Hult help to propel your career goals?
- Identify where your strengths lie—choose a subject, experience or value that you’re passionate about and represents your best assets.
- Use your inspiring creativity and genuine personality to show us how talented and unique you are, via essay or video.
- Check out our best tips, speak from the heart, be honest and proof your work (again and once again); now you’re ready to submit your masterpiece.
- The earlier you apply the better, so don’t lose a moment and complete this short application form.
The important bits
Application deadline: All applications for scholarships and awards must be submitted by February 15, 2020.
Candidates who have been awarded the scholarship will be notified by March 1, 2020.
If you are awarded a scholarship or award and wish to receive it, you must confirm your place no later than May 1, 2020, otherwise, your allocated funds may be released to other students. This scholarship will be renewed each year provided you are a full-time student, are not placed on academic probation, and have no honor code violations.
Scholarships amount: For the 2020-2021 intake, recipients of these scholarships receive $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP each academic year. This translates to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over 4 years or $15,000 USD, or £10,500 GBP over 3 years. There is a limit of one scholarship per candidate with the exception of the DECA scholarship, which can be combined with one other award.
Award amount: For the 2020-2021 intake, recipients of these awards receive $15,000 USD or £10,000 GBP each academic year. This translates to $60,000 USD or £40,000 GBP over 4 years or $45,000 USD, or £30,000 GBP over 3 years. Students may only be awarded one of the three $15,000 awards available. There is a limit of one award granted per candidate with the exception of the Academic Excellence Award, which can be combined with one other award.Apply now
Interested in finding out more about Hult’s transformative Bachelor of Business Administration program? Download a brochure.
Kickstart your career with Hult’s undergraduate business school. To find out more, take a look at our blog 10 common fears of a new undergraduate. Download a brochure or get in touch today to find out how Hult can help you to learn about the business world, the future, and yourself.