Calling all new Hultians of 2019! Are you ready for your first Hult challenge?
We’d like to hear about your journey to Hult! Take part in our exciting video competition and have the chance to introduce yourself, share what made you say ‘yes’ to this brand-new chapter, and inspire (and be inspired by) your community.
Here’s how you can take part:
- Create a video that is at least 1 minute in length with the theme “The moment I realized I belong at Hult…”
- In your video…
- Introduce yourself: tell us where you’re from, which Hult program you’re studying, and the campus that you’re going to.
- Share with us what led you to pursue your degree and – more importantly – the idea/experience/moment that made you say, “Hult is the right school for me!”
- End your video with a short message to your future classmates.
- Upload your video to Youtube with the title “The moment I realized I belong at Hult… | First Name and Last Name”. Don’t forget to include a brief description of your video and include the hashtags #Hult and #HelloHult. Send the link to your video to email@example.com
What makes a good video?
- A great story!
- A video that represents you. Share things about your culture, your city, a talent you have, or anything else that makes you stand out from the crowd.
The competition runs between July 22 and August 4 11pm BST. 7 winners will be chosen across all Hult campuses based on the number of Youtube views, comments, and likes. The winners will receive an exclusive Hult merchandise kit.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your phone and start filming!
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. This video competition is only open to incoming students of Hult International Business School for the school year 2019/2020. Employees, directors, officers, and principals of Hult International Business School (“COMPANY”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. This video competition is void where prohibited by law.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The video competition is run by Hult International Business School and will take place between July 22 and August 4 11pm BST. The time will be determined by Hult’s computer servers and all times are British Standard Time. All entries submitted may be used in marketing materials by Hult International Business School. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be automatically disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS. Hult International Business School will choose 7 winners based on the number of views, comments, and likes of the video. Winners will be announced on August 9, 2019. Decisions are final in all matters relating to this video competition. Winners will be notified by email.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
1 Hult merchandise kit will be given to 7 winners.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. This video competition is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This video competition is void where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 5 business days of the decision which will be held on or about August 9, 2019 and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, if the winner cannot be reached, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Hult International Business School are final and binding in all respects. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Optional excursions and any baggage or medical insurance are the sole responsibility of the prize winners, where applicable. By participating and accepting a prize, so long as there is no legal prohibition, winner agrees to the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by or attributed to him/her relating to Hult International Business School or this promotion, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation. In the event of a dispute, all entries will be deemed to be made by the holder of the email account associated with the entry.