This scholarship is available to applicants to Hult International Business School who meet the following requirements:
1. Must be in need of financial aid. In other words, the candidate would not be able to afford the studies through self-financing
2. Should not be fully sponsored by any company or organization
3. Must maintain a minimum 3.4 GPA throughout the entire course **
An essay of maximum 500 words is required on the following topic:
Describe one event in your personal and professional life where you overcame significant adversity in order to achieve a goal
1. Your essay must be submitted in Word format. Please note that PDF, Power Point and any format other than Word will not be accepted
2. Use Arial font, size 10, and must fit on one (1) page
3. Don't include extra pages for your contact details. Just write one line at the beginning of your essay with the following: Your full name, date of birth, email address and phone number.
The top 3 candidates will be interviewed by at least one member of the Patricia Escudero Scholarship's Steering Committee. Interviews will be conducted in person, where possible, or via conference call.
*Awardee must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.4 throughout the entire course. Failure to do so may result in the awardee being asked to pay the remainder of the tuition fee in order to complete the program. Any decision will be made upon review by the scholarship Steering Committee.
Applications for 2014/2015 will open soon.