Watch the recording
What does it take for senior leaders to build more agile organizations? How can leaders reframe their view of the organization?
It’s never been more pressing for leaders and organizations to be able to quickly adapt and respond to the challenges thrown their way.
In today’s world, developing leadership agility across the organization is vital to the success of your people and business operations. Agile leadership means thinking and acting differently depending on the context, and deploying specific types of leadership intelligence. We suggest that leadership is a process, rather than simply a person or a position.
In this free webinar, Sharon Olivier, Dr Frederick Hölscher, and Colin Williams, members of faculty at Hult Ashridge, will address the fundamental question of “How does the need for organizational agility change the way we lead?”. This is based on 5 years of research with more than 300 leaders across the world.
Join this 60-minute live session to explore:
- A new lens through which to view leadership
- Why an understanding of organizations as complex living ecosystems helps us lead more effectively
- A unique model presenting three intelligences used as ways of seeing, sense-making, and responding with agility
- What each leadership intelligence brings as strengths and weaknesses
- How to develop your leadership and organizational agility
Speakers: Sharon Olivier, Dr Frederick Hölscher, and Colin Williams members of faculty at Hult Ashridge Executive Education and authors of ‘Agile Leadership for Turbulent Times’ published by Routledge, January 2021.
When? January 19th, 1 pm GMT
Catch up on the recording!