The global economy is increasingly characterized as uncertain, volatile, complex and ambiguous (VUCA). Digital disruption is playing a major part, particularly in areas such as e-commerce, business models, analytics, AI, conversational commerce and cybersecurity, and is already producing more data than most organizations can deal with. McKinsey estimates that by 2025, big data insights from connected devices alone will yield $11 trillion of potential economic value. While most recognize the tremendous opportunities of embracing a new digital future, many organizations find the transition difficult, expensive and fraught with pitfalls.
Exploring the 4th Industrial Revolution and this unprecedented speed of digitization, we have partnered with Ferrari to deliver a unique three-day consortium program aimed at equipping you with the right tools for a successful digital future for your organization. The program aims to:
- Share latest trends and implications of digitization and the 4IR
- Leverage design thinking, lean start-up and scenario planning
- Gain knowledge of risks and pitfalls as well as successes involved in digital transformation
- Craft concrete innovation ideas for growth
- Share best practices from participating organizations, working on “live” business challenges.