Watch the webinar recording!
The past year has seen a sharp rise in the number of research papers and media attention on the topics of women's representation in leadership.
However, the challenges of ensuring gender equality in workplace participation, especially at higher levels, are still very much a common concern. Research shows that only 1 in 5 C-level leaders are women. We are still a long way to go.
Join our 60-minute panel discussion with Judith Parsons, Faculty at Hult Ashridge together with senior leaders from global organizations to celebrate the growing recognition of women leaders as well as exploring important challenges of women in the workplace, discussing the role of HR to drive gender equality in their companies.
In this free-live webinar we will explore:
- Where we stand today in terms of equality in the workplace
- Key opportunities and challenges for women in diverse age groups and experience levels
- Best practices to empower, support, and encourage women to move into more senior roles
- The role of HR, people, and talent teams, in reviewing their own processes, initiatives, and KPIs as well as leading an organizational behavior change.
When? March 8th, 1 pm GMT / 2 pm CET
Our expert speakers:
- Judith Parsons, Faculty at Hult Ashridge
- Nandini Colin, Senior Advisor and VP HR, CSR & Transformation
- David Jenkins, Client Director, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion at Atkins
- Ghada Howaidy, Founder of the Women on Boards Observatory
- Chris Oglethorpe, HR Director at Gowling WLG
Catch up on the recording!