During a time of unprecedented upheaval, there is perhaps no other industry sector that has been more affected than healthcare by COVID–19. This crisis requires bold leadership and resilient and engaged healthcare staff. These are just some of the factors that will be critical in surviving this period of uncertainty. However, in any difficulty lies also an opportunity for growth and development.
Join this one-hour free webinar with Dr. Guy Lubitsh, Client Director & faculty and Jill Flint-Taylor, Professor of Organizational Psychology at Hult Ashridge Executive Education to gain insights into one of the most challenging healthcare issues of today. They’ll do this through knowledge sharing, exploring relevant theories/tools. And connecting with other fellow healthcare professionals who are operating in a similar context.
In this one-hour live session you will be able to:
- Learn how to avoid individual and team burnout and increase resilience for the longer term
- Become aware of the key practices used under pressure
- Recognize your tipping points and how to keep things in balance
- Learn how you can connect to colleagues who are experiencing a similar context
- Have access to material and resources to help you cope well with this crisis and beyond
Open to healthcare managers and clinicians who are leading strategy, direction, delivery and operations of their organizations.
Watch the recording!