Watch the recording
Catch up on this 60-minute live session to explore:
- The leadership role in helping rebuild a stronger, safer, and more prosperous society
- What implications do Net-Zero, sustainability, and human rights have for your organization’s strategy
- What implications this has for you and leaders across your organization
- How to help to make a difference, find opportunities in your organization, and explore the capabilities that will be needed
- In the run-up to CoP 26 UN Climate Change Conference in Glasgow, how do business leaders navigate a new future?
More and more organizations are putting net-zero, sustainability, and human rights at the heart of their strategies. They are recognizing that organizational purpose should be about producing solutions to the problems of people and the planet, and making a profit in the process, not profiting from producing those problems in the first place.
As we continue to face up major natural disasters and adjust to the world slowly re-opening again, how can we build back better? And what implications does this have for business leaders and leadership development?
Speaker: Matthew Gitsham, Director of the Ashridge Center for Business and Sustainability
When: September 16th
Catch up on the recording!