Going to university in 2019? Key dates for your UCAS application
Is studying in London, one of the world’s most international cities, a dream of yours? Is 2019 the year you make it happen? If yes, then it’s time to get started with making this reality come true! Applications to study in the U.K. are processed by the governing body Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS), often referred to as the “cupid for higher education”. Filling in your UCAS application is one of the first steps you’ll need to take to start your new journey as an undergraduate student.
To go to university in 2019, here are some key dates to note for your UCAS application:
- 15 January: entry deadline for the majority of 2019 undergraduate courses
- 25 February: entry Extra opens
- 1 May: If you receive all decisions by 31 March, reply by 1 May
- 2 May: Uni/college decisions due on applications submitted by 15 January
- 6 June: If you receive all decisions by 2 May, reply by 6 June
- 20 June: If you receive all decisions by 6 June, reply by 20 June
- 30 June: entry applications received after 30 June are entered into Clearing
- 4 July: Last date to apply in Extra for 2019 entry
- 5 July: Clearing opens
- 5 July: 2019 International Baccalaureate results published
- 11 July: Uni/college decisions due on applications submitted by 30 June
- 18 July: If you receive all decisions by 11 July, reply by 18 July
- 15 August: 2019 A-level results day
- 15 August: 2019 Adjustment opens
- 31 August: Remaining offer conditions must be met and Adjustment ends
- 20 September: Final deadline for 2019 entry applications
- 22 October: Last date to add 2019 entry Clearing choices and for unis/colleges to make decisions
Ready to apply?
You can submit your application to Hult’s Bachelor of Business Administration via our online application portal or by adding Hult International Business School (school code: H76, course code N1Q3) to your UCAS application tracker today.
If you’re still on the fence and deciding whether going to business school in 2018 is the right choice for you, here’s 6 reasons why this is one new year’s resolution you should–and can– stick to.