Fees & expenses

To help you understand the costs associated with your studies at Hult, we 
have outlined the estimated fees and expenses for a typical academic 
year.

Following a successful application, we will work closely with you to 
find the best way to finance your education.

Estimated cost of attendance for 2016-2017

Our estimated costs are intended to help you plan your own budget; however; your lifestyle and accommodation choices will influence the actual cost of living at Hult. 

London Campus


GBP
Tuition**
£23,580
Insurance
£850
Accommodation prices starting from
£8,280 for Shared Room (Academic Term)

ESTIMATED LIVING EXPENSES
STARTING FROM
Food
£1,800
Books and study materials
£360
Transportation
£540
Personal and leisure
£1,800


San Francisco


USD
Tuition**
$36,450
Insurance
$2,250
Accommodation prices starting from
$14,500 for Standard Double (Academic Term)

ESTIMATED LIVING EXPENSES
STARTING FROM
Food
$2,740
Books and study materials
$540
Transportation
$380
Personal and leisure
$2,340
*Estimated costs of attendance are based on an academic year, not including Summer Programs
**Tuition costs are based on 30 credits per year. Any additional credits will be charged on a pro rata basis

Our estimated costs are based on an academic year, not including Summer Programs. These reflect a modest but comfortable student lifestyle based our research into the cost of living for students in London and San Francisco. 

To help you finance your studies, we offer both merit-based scholarships and need-based grants for eligible students.

There are installment plans available for the payment of the Annual Program Fee:
 
London – Pay in three equal installments in June, July and August. Alternatively, pay in two installments: 60% of the Program Fee paid in June and the remaining 40% paid in December.
 
San Francisco – Pay in two installments: 60% of the Fee paid in June and the remaining 40% paid in January.