We encourage high-caliber candidates, who feel they fulfill the scholarship requirements, to apply early.
Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria including ability to add value to a dynamic classroom, work experience, merit-based, and the candidate's business leadership potential. Scholarship applications are considered based upon the submitted essay and candidate’s online application.
Available Hult part-time Executive MBA Scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Social Impact Scholarship
- Global Professional Scholarship
- Consulting Professional Scholarship
- Women in Business Scholarship
- Entrepreneurial Impact Scholarship
- Entrepreneurial Pivot Scholarship
Kate Wolfenden, British
|“Hult came to my attention via its Women in Business Scholarship. I had wanted to do an MBA for years but hadn’t ever found a viable way. Knowing that such a scholarship existed, I looked forward to meeting female contemporaries with as much passion and drive as myself. Coming to Hult has helped me connect with these types of women.”
EMBA Class of 2014, London