MBA 2013 Career Placement Statistics
In today’s globalized business world, Hult equips students with the firsthand experience of international business practices, global network, and skills vital for professional success. Don’t just take our word for it, the proof is in the figures for our MBA Class of 2013.
The proof is in the figures:
- 1st for diversity of industries recruiting graduates (The Economist, 2013)
- 91% Salary increase (three yrs. post-grad. Financial Times, 2014)
- 81% of graduates were employed within three months of graduation
- USD180,603 Average salary of the top 10% MBA students post-graduation
- USD105,844 (three yrs. post-grad. average salary, Financial Times, 2014)
- Hult graduates accepted job offers at over 300 companies in more than 55 countries
Complete the form to read the full report.