If you are a current student or alumni and you have friends or family members looking to join the global generation, we would like to hear from you.
For every successful recommendation who comes to class in 2018, you will receive a USD 1,000 academic award, which can be used to subsidize travel to, accommodation for, or fees associated with attending development opportunities at Hult during the 2018-19 academic year, including*:
- Alumni Weekend at one of our campuses, or local alumni chapter event
- 2019 Global Speaker Series
- An elective as part of the Lifelong Learning program
- An Ashridge summer program
- An Executive Education program at Ashridge
- Summer rotation program (Undergraduate & Executive MBA current students only)
In addition, your successful nominee/s will receive a tuition award of USD 1,000 towards their program fees at Hult.
This year's top referrer will also receive 2 tickets to the 2019 Hult Prize Finals.
See our FAQ below for full details.
*Professional development and course options are subject to change according to 2019 availability.