- All successful nominees will receive a USD 1,000 one-time tuition award to attend Hult.
In addition, to thank you for making the effort to recommend Hult, we will contribute to your professional development:
For every successful recommendation who comes to class in 2018, you will receive a an academic award of up to USD 1,000 which can be used for development opportunities at Hult during the 2018-19 academic year, including*:
- Alumni Weekend at one of our campuses, or local alumni chapter event
- 2019 Global Speaker Series
- An elective as part of the Lifelong Learning program
- An Ashridge summer program
- An Executive Education program at Ashridge
- 1,000 USD tuition award (deducted from the next invoice - only for returning Undergraduate & Executive MBA students only)
This year's top referrer will also receive 2 tickets to the 2019 Hult Prize Finals.
A Hult representative will follow up with you after you have made your recommendation. He/she will be your main point of contact and can guide you through the reimbursement process.
*Professional development options are subject to change according to 2018-19 availability. Returinng Undergraduate and Executive MBA students may also apply their education credit to their tuition fees.