During a time of unprecedented political, social, financial and societal upheaval, there is perhaps no other industry sector more sensitive or more affected than healthcare.
Please join us on the 12th and 13th June 2018 at the majestic Ashridge House in the United Kingdom for this unique conference. We will be examining some of the most challenging global healthcare issues of today through knowledge sharing, common assumption testing, exploring new innovations, and learning; and of course meeting fellow healthcare professionals from around the world.
The event will be facilitated by our own healthcare faculty, along with other leading edge thinkers from both the public and private sectors.
Sir David Behan, CEO, Care Quality Commission
Amelia Brooks, Director, Patient Safety & Europe, Institute of Healthcare Improvement
Sean Cheng, Philips Health Tech Ventures
Sophie Decker, UK Director, Easyjet
Richard Douglas, CB Non-Executive NHS Improvement and NHS England and former Director General Department of Health
Don Goldmann, Chief Scientific Officer, Emeritus, and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Guy Lubitsh, Client Director and Professor of Practice, Ashridge Executive Education
Tessa G. Misiaszek, PhD, MPH, Associate Dean at Hult International Business School
Day One (12th June) – Context, exploring issues and challenging assumptions
- Quality and healthcare improvement across international borders
- Workshop/discussion on common issues and challenges
- New innovations in healthcare
- Workshop/discussion on new thinking/ideas
- Evening dinner
Day Two (13th June) – Best practice and collaboration models
- Peer feedback on healthcare challenges faced by organisations, including your own.
- Marketplace sessions run by expert practitioners
- New paradigm of leadership, resilience/burnout, motivating multidisciplinary teams, experience based co–design, and the links between QI and culture
- Community discussion – a model for collaboration
- Conclusions, findings and next steps
There is no fee for this conference, however we do need to charge a nominal amount to help cover the costs:
$990 / £650, which includes 2 nights full-board accommodation and meals.
To register please complete the form below.