Join us at the JW Marriott Hotel for our Biggest Event of the Year: Experience Hult in Lima! Participate in a live classroom with Hult professor, Mr. Adam Carstens.
- Details about Hult Programs & getting the best return on your investment
- Interactive Hult Master class with Change Management Professor, Adam Carstens
- Tips on what you need to know to be a successful in today's business world
- Learn what top employers are looking for
- Networking Reception
Speak with current students and alumni about:
- Campus choices, moving abroad, finding accommodations
- What cities you're planning on rotating to
- Hult Impact Challenge final project & competition
- Job opportunities after graduation
We value your attendance and look forward to meeting you at the Experience Hult Event!
If you are interested in Hult but do not wish to attend school until 2015 please register for our 2015 Intake Session which will start at 10:30am the same day.
*Please make sure to complete all fields before clicking on Register*
MBA; Thunderbird School of
Professor of Change Management
Adam Carstens is Director of Research for Hult International Business School and a member of the team at Hult Labs, the newly created global research initiative based out of Hult’s San Francisco campus. In addition to teaching, Adam is also helping the Hult Labs team conduct original research on what's needed in business education, and will help design new learning approaches in the classroom based on this research.
Before coming to Hult, Adam led consulting engagements for Harvard Business School Professor John Kotter's consulting firm, Kotter International. Prior to that, he was the first non-Japanese full-time faculty member at Globis, Japan’s largest business school in Tokyo, Japan and helped design their International MBA program. He has also helped teach classes at the Annenberg School for Communications at USC and the Thunderbird School of Global Management. He also served as a political aide for a U.S. Senator and Congressman in Washington, DC.
He received his MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management and lives in Belmont, California with his wife, son and daughter.