San Francisco campus slideshow
Hult in San Francisco is located on the city's famed waterfront and footsteps away from the financial district and Fisherman’s Wharf. Situated within the Levi's Plaza and spread out over three floors and 45,000 square feet, this newly renovated space was designed by the renowned architects, TSAO Design Group, and is wired with state-of-the-art technology.
Students at Hult San Francisco can step out into Levi's Plaza to find several restaurants, supermarkets, a health club, parking facilities, and public transportation.
San Francisco campus life and snapshot of past events
- Venture Capital Summit featuring Guy Kawasaki, top Silicon Valley blogger and investor
- Career and recruitment fair with leading employers
- San Francisco Giants baseball game at 3M Stadium
- Hult fitness boot camp along the Embarcadero
- U.S. Culture Quest
- 4th of July Celebration
- Tech trek to Silicon Valley
- Intramural football match in Golden Gate Park
- Dim sum in Chinatown