America's top student town
Set on the banks of the Charles River with great views of downtown Boston, the campus is in a prime location, located directly opposite the Museum of Science and down the street from other great universities, including MIT and Harvard. Within walking distance from historic Beacon Hill, our campus was designed by renowned Swedish architect Thomas Sandell. This internationally-acclaimed building has excellent facilities that include an on-site restaurant with a bar and outdoor patio. The birthplace of the management consulting field, Boston also serves as headquarters to biotech, fund management, and a host of other key industries. This is a great place to build business contacts, as our campus is a magnet for an impressive list of speakers.
Strong school spirit
Our programs foster a strong sense of school spirit. At any given time you may bump into guest speakers like Steven Forbes, publisher of Forbes Magazine, or Michael Dukakis, former U.S. Presidential candidate and former Governor of Massachusetts. Join any number of Hult’s student-run clubs: the Hult Student Association, Asian Business Club, Latin American Club, Consulting Club, Marketing Club, or Entrepreneurship Club. Hult Boston is always buzzing with events, from alumni gatherings, networking receptions, and distinguished speaker talks, to outings that include Celtics basketball games, Red Sox baseball games, family barbeques, and happy hours, to name a few. Families and partners are readily integrated into the student community and are welcome to join activities.
Boston's business scene
- Global headquarters of consulting giants such as Bain, BCG, and Monitor
- Rated #1 on the Innovation Cities Global Index (2012-2013)
- Knowledge-based economy, stemming from the region’s history for educational excellence, including prestigious universities such as Harvard and MIT
- A financial services center hub, serving as the global headquarters for companies like Fidelity and State Street
- Strong reputation for venture capital
- Prestigious healthcare industry with 17 renowned hospitals