Hult offers scholarship opportunities for selected Bachelor candidates. Applicants are considered upon the submission of their online application. Students are selected based on their abilities to perform in a dynamic classroom environment, their academic achievement, and extra-curricular activities. Scholarships are awarded on the validity and strength of your application and cannot be deferred if you fail to register for the semester for which you applied. It is important to apply as soon as possible, as availability of awards is limited.
Academic Excellence Scholarship
The Academic Excellence Scholarship is for candidates who have excelled in their studies and academic performance (min 3.5 GPA, min. SAT score of 1800 or ACT score of 27) and strive to share their skills and knowledge with other students. Candidates will automatically be considered for this scholarship based on their submitted online application.
Social Impact Scholarship
The Social Impact Scholarship is for students who have had an internship or worked on a project with a non-governmental (NGO), charity, multilateral, or has his/her own social start-up organization (CAS project work and Model UN participation qualifies). For this scholarship, Hult is seeking applicants who have a strong passion for social entrepreneurship and have demonstrated the ability to implement solutions to benefit the greater society. To apply for this scholarship, please include a 400-600 word essay with your online application answering at least 2 of the following questions:
- Given adequate funding, how would you tackle the social, political, or environmental challenges you feel most passionate about?
- How can the Hult classroom benefit from your experience?
- How will your Hult Bachelor studies help you further develop your social impact skills?
- What is it about social entrepreneurship that fascinates you?
Entrepreneurial Impact Scholarship
The Entrepreneurial Impact Scholarship is for students who have held an internship and have demonstrated involvement, leadership, or had a role in the outcome of an entrepreneurial project (school projects qualify). For this scholarship, Hult is seeking candidates who think and act with an entrepreneurial spirit and have a strong sense of how to put a project or idea into action. To apply for this scholarship, please include a 400-600 word essay with your online application answering at least 2 of the following questions:
- What is the most successful project or idea that you have made a reality?
- Given adequate funding, what business, product, or service would you create?
- What are your entrepreneurial goals and how is your experience at Hult going to support those goals?
If you have any questions, please contact the Global Head of the Bachelor Program, Peter Mangel at email@example.com