How to Apply
Five easy steps to apply:
Applying to Hult is simple. All applications can be completed through the Online Application section of our website. If you have any questions, please contact our admissions office.
Please follow these steps:
Your information can be saved so that you can work on the forms at your own pace. Sections include:
- Personal information
- Academic record
2. Upload your documents
Please upload these documents:
- High school transcripts (faxed or scanned copies accepted; originals must be mailed after a decision has been made)
- Personal statement (400 to 500 words.)
- Two academic references from teachers who know you well. Personal references are not accepted.
3. Submit your English proficiency scores
If English is not your native language, you must prove English proficiency by submitting results from any of the following tests:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)*
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English)
Please note that students who do not meet the minimum required scores but who are sufficiently close to the standard may be invited to participate in Hult English preparation prior to the start of the academic year.
* TOEFL Code Confirmation - 6622 Hult International Bus London
4. Submit your application
A processing fee of USD75 will be required after submitting the application. Credit cards, debit cards, wire transfers, or checks are accepted as valid forms of payment for the application fee.
5. Personal assessment interview
Students who successfully complete steps 1-4 are invited to participate in formal assessment interviews. These could be conducted in person at the campus by local appointed interviewers or via telephone. The interview is designed to complement your application materials, learn more about you, and evaluate your motivation to come to Hult.
For transfer students
Hult welcomes all transfer students. Easily integrated into the first two years of our curriculum, transfer students can bring up to 60 credits from their original school.
Transferable credit system
Academic credit earned at another institution is fully transferable, just as it is from any other regionally accredited American university, subject to the approval and procedures of Hult International Business School. Every transfer student has an Academic Advisor experienced in helping transfer students manage the relationship between Hult and their home institution. Students can transfer a maximum of 60 credits to Hult’s undergraduate program.
Transfer requirements and application
It is easy to transfer to Hult. We accept transfer applications throughout the year on a rolling basis. Transfer students need to follow the five steps listed on this page, submitting the same documents as well as a copy of your most recent university grades.
- Round 1 Deadline: Sunday, Oct 27, 2013
- Round 2 Deadline: Sunday, Dec 8, 2013
- Round 3 Deadline: Sunday, Feb 2, 2014
- Round 4 Deadline: Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Round 5 Deadline: Sunday, May 4, 2014
- Round 6 Deadline: Sunday, June 22, 2014
- Clearing Round (U.K.): Sunday, July 27, 2014