Ways to Recruit
Hult has established relationships with top companies around the world. Our worldwide campuses in the U.S., U.K., Middle East, and Asia offer you the ease of promoting your company at the location most convenient to you.
- Recruiting on Campus: Our students rotate among our global campuses throughout the year, enabling you to access a wide range of candidates at the Hult campus most convenient for you.
- Company Presentations on Campus: Your company can host an on-campus presentation and Q&A session to initiate contact with our students.
- Resume Search: Request access to Hult student and alumni resumes.
- Post a Position on Hult’s Job Board: Post jobs on Hult’s student intranet, viewable only to Hult students and alumni.
- Sponsor an Action Project: Sponsor an in-depth field study, called an Action Project, where students address a current issue your company is facing.
- Offer an Internship: Hult students are eager to show off their practical skills. Our unique rotation schedule means that students are available for internship opportunities throughout the year.
- Join the Executive Track Mentor Program: Become a mentor to Hult’s most promising participants who have been hand selected for our fast-track Executive Track Program.
Schedule On-Campus Recruiting
On-Campus Recruiting at Hult is a cost-effective way to recruit globally. Since our students come from over 80 different countries and rotate to our global campuses throughout the year, you can recruit on the Hult campus most convenient for you and access candidates for all of your company’s global locations at once.
Hult’s Career Services & Corporate Development teams can screen and shortlist candidates against your criteria, provide on-site interviewing facilities, schedule interviews and manage feedback to students, streamlining the process and allowing you to focus on choosing the right talent.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Corporate Visit Program
Have Hult come to you. Exploratory corporate visits allow Hult students to see your company environment and culture firsthand. Recent corporate visits have included Microsoft, Cisco, and Mastercard International. This is an effective way to show Hult’s promising talent your business and introduce them to your organization.