Corporate Education Benefits
"Half of everything you know will be obsolete in 18-24 months" - Moore's Law
In our current times of economic uncertainty, new skills such as knowing how to lead in times of ambiguity, or how to drive growth and innovation in a fast-changing environment will become increasingly important. Due to the accelerated pace of innovation with which we are constantly confronted, offering flexible post-graduate training may be one of the best ways to renew the knowledge and skills of your corporate talent pool.
Our corporate partners can avail of a corporate scholarship of 20%
on Hult’s MBA, Executive MBA, Master and Bachelor programs – across our campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and rotation centers in New York City and São Paulo.
- 2 year Executive MBA ( evening/monthly class in Dubai, London, Shanghai with additional rotation options to Boston, San Francisco, Sao Paolo and New York).
- 1 year full-time MBA (Dubai, London, Boston, San Francisco, Shanghai, with additional rotation options to New York and São Paulo).
- 1 Year Master programs (International Business, International Marketing, Finance and Social Entrepreneurship)
- Bachelor of International Business (Start in London).
Hult’s Executive MBA program, is a part-time MBA designed for professionals who seek to enhance their global leadership skills and business impact. Our monthly curriculum offers an unusually high degree of flexibility, taking into account our students’ needs and constraints, from time and location to financing and program length – it is possible to take up to 5 years to finish a 2 year EMBA study program, allowing busy professionals to accelerate their career at work while pursuing their degree.
- Top-Ranked MBA: Top 1% of all business schools worldwide, #1 in International Experience (Financial Times 2012)
- Global Campus Rotation: Study at up to 5 of our 7 global locations over two years
- Fastest ROI: #1 in post-graduate salary increase (The Economist 2012)
- Global Network: Students from 135+ countries speaking 105 languages
If you would like to join our corporate partner network, please click here.