Free Accommodation for 8 Months*
This is an exciting limited-time offer for students who choose Shanghai as their home campus. The free accommodation will include the first eight months of your program, Modules A, B, and C, in a single room at the Tianhong Residence. The Tianhong Residence is a spacious, centrally-located hotel that has been converted to offer Hult students residence and study facilities.
Stay in one of the World’s Most Dynamic Cities
Studying in Shanghai will be the experience of a lifetime and an opportunity to learn and understand Chinese and Asian cultures and businesses. Adjusting to an unfamiliar language and culture however, can sometimes be challenging. Hult's accommodation offer in Shanghai provides you with a convenient, secure and comfortable place to live, along with compulsory Mandarin lessons, enabling you to make the most of your China experience.
Shanghai Accommodation Photos
Where Will I Be Staying?**
Hult Shanghai students have the opportunity to stay at the Tianhong Residence which is just a short commute from the Hult campus. Centrally located with easy access to Shanghai Railway Station and the city’s airports, the accommodation offers students the unique chance to live alongside fellow Hult students. Situated in a bustling student neighborhood, the Tianhong Residence features spacious accommodation with WiFi Internet access and satellite TV. The residence also offers plenty of cooking facilities and communal areas which are exclusively available to Hult students making it the perfect place to hang out and network with fellow Hultians.
Accommodation for students with families is also available at the Xuhui Rayfont, which is also a short commute from campus. For more information read here**.
- One private room per student (242 rooms total)
- Rooms can accommodate one dependent
- Large-screen LCD TV & desk
- Premium WiFi internet access
- Double beds & private bathroom
- Access to shared cooking facilities
- Room service & 24-hour concierge
- Weekly room cleaning service
- Bustling local neighborhood, in a student area
- Western coffee shop located on the ground floor of the hotel
- Commercial center with large grocery store next door
- 8-minute walk to Chifeng Road Metro station (Line 3)
- 15-minute walk to Shanghai International Studies University
- 25-minute walk to Hongkou Entertainment & Commercial Area (Hongkou Shopping Center, Carrefour hypermarket, Hongkou Sports Center, Shanghai Tourist Bus Center)
- 30-minute metro commute to campus (Line 3 interchange Line 8)
- 20-minute commute to campus by taxi
Tianhong Residence, 上海市虹口区水电路680号
680 Shuidian Road
200083, Shanghai, China
*The limited-time offer will include free accommodation for the first eight months of the program, including Home Campus Modules (A, B, and C). The free accommodation will include single room accommodation including utilities and rent. Once the eight months are over, Modules D and E, the student is required to pay the room fee and utilities. Payments will be made to Hult Switzerland and further payment information can be provided by Student Services in Shanghai. For families wanting to study at Shanghai's home campus, the equivalent amount of a single accommodation for eight months will be applied to the Family Rayfont accommodation. Please note, this may not cover eight months of accommodation as the family rooms are higher in rent. Accommodation description not contractual, subject to change, and depending on availability.
**Accommodation description not contractual, subject to change, and depending on availability.