Located in the center of all the action
Hult's Dubai campus is conveniently located in Dubai Internet City (DIC), an environment that attracts all the elements of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) value chain as well as rich networking opportunities, industry building programs, and unparalleled facilities. The DIC also hosts the Majid Bin Mohammed Innovation Center in5, a technology start-up incubator that aims to foster entrepreneurship and drive innovation. Microsoft, MasterCard, LinkedIn, Oracle, Samsung, and Facebook are just some of the global ICT companies that serve the Middle East and beyond from offices in DIC.
With almost 500 students, campus life is enriched by the quality speakers addressing the student body: from industry experts, motivational speakers, to top executives from various industries. We take every opportunity to showcase the poll of international talent that Hult represents while adding value to our students' educational experience. In addition, Hult's Dubai campus is open 24/7.
As well as being surrounded by some of the world's best-known and most innovative companies, the Hult Dubai campus is situated within walking distance of the ultramodern Dubai Metro, minutes from beautiful sandy beaches, and nestled between Dubai Media City and Dubai Knowledge Village. Dubai Marina is also only a short taxi journey away, boasting a very vibrant night life where young people from all over the world gather to share their international experiences.
Facts about the building and interior
- State-of-the-art ground and first floor
- European designed furniture and fittings
- Spread over 30,000 square feet
- 4 classrooms and 26 breakout rooms
- On-site controlled student 'day' lockers (controlled by key-less pin pad locks)
- Video conferencing with dedicated VC room and facilities
- Wheelchair accessible campus
- 2 shower rooms
- 2 prayer rooms
- Underground parking available
- 24-hour security
- Highway access with 5-minute drive to Sheikh Zayed Road
- 10-minute walk to Metro