#FearlessFemales: Celebrating women in global business (Infographic)
In 1918, the U.K. made international history as they passed the Representation of People Act, giving women the right to vote. Fast-forward 100 years, the women’s suffrage movement has come a long way. Today women are running for Presidency, leading Fortune 500 companies, and breaking gender barriers around the world. But, there is still more to be done.
As part of International Women’s Day campaign, we took a look at how women have progressed in global business and are celebrating the #FearlessFemales in our international community.
Read more inspiring stories from Hult:
- #FearlessFemales: Hult women in business clubs
- Sheryle Bolton: Breaking barriers for female-led companies
- Mike Grandinetti: #TimesUp in Silicon Valley
- Why the explosion of sexual harassment stories matters for organizations
- Sophia Fries: How I overcame the challenges of my hearing disorder to thrive at business school
- Secrets of a successful entrepreneur-Hult alum Pam Wagner makes Forbes “30 under 30”
- Hult MBA shortlisted for prestigious Greek International Women’s Award
Your smartphone lights up which kicks off a five-minute volley of texting. Your online research on trade tariffs so… https://t.co/GoWwAkEe0EFollow
You may have decided what to study, but the next big decision is where to spend your years as an undergraduate. Our… https://t.co/kF0wT6kXX6Follow