Hult reviewed as one of Poets & Quants Best International Business Schools
Hult International Business School has debuted on Poets & Quants Definitive List of Top International Business Schools at #39.
This is the second time this month Hult has appeared in international business school rankings, having just achieved 17th best International Business School in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek earlier this month.
In addition, Hult is also ranked:
- 60th in the world in the Economist for its MBA
- 50th in the world by the Economist for its Executive MBA
- 19th in the world by the Financial Times for Executive Education programs – custom
“Our programs offer students the opportunity to study in up to three continents in one year. What’s more, they graduate with a global network in place by studying alongside students from over 130 nationalities,” shared Hult president, Dr. Stephen Hodges. “We’re very proud that this innovative and uniquely global approach to business education is continuing to be recognized in international rankings.”
Additional Hult rankings:
- 13th Best Masters in Management (for Hult’s Masters in International Business) –The Economist, 2017
- 17th Best International Business School – Bloomberg BusinessBest Business Schools 2016
- 19th Best Custom Programs, globally – The Financial Times, Executive Education rankings 2016
- 50th Best EMBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- 60th Best MBA, globally – The Economist, Which MBA? 2016
- Bachelor of Business Administration program listed in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Undergraduate Business Schools 2016